Cokkies Policy – www.castellari.pl
Our Website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookie files.
The cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are used to access the Website pages. Cookies usually include the name of the webpage from which they came their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity posting cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the Castellari.pl website.
The cookie files are used:
a) to customize the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the webpages. In particular, these files allow one to recognize the Website User’s device and display a webpage accordingly, tailored to the User’s individual needs;
b) to create statistics that help one understand how the Website Users use webpages in order to improve their structure and content;
c) to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website.
As part of the Website, two main types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the webpage, or disabling the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
The following types of cookies are used in the Website:
a) “necessary” cookies, which allow one to use the services available within the Website, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Website;
b) cookies for security purposes, such as those used to detect authentication fraud on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, to collect information about how Website pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies that allow one to “memorize” the settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, such as the User’s language or region, font size, webpage appearance, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, which allow one to provide more customized advertising content to their Users.
In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block cookies automatic handling in the web browser settings, or to notify of their posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies posted on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Website.
More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data in the Website is Cafe Castellari, with its registered office in Ustowo 55a, 70-001, Szczecin, Tax Identification No. NIP 8510011900, National Business Registry No. REGON 810515585.
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized sharing of the data. We supervise the implementation of such rules and constantly verify their compliance with relevant legislation – the Act on Personal Data Protection, Act on Providing E-Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and community law acts.
4. Personal data are processed under with the User’s consent as well as in the cases in which the legal regulations authorise the Administrator to process personal data – on the basis of law or in order to perform a contract signed by the parties.
5. The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by gaining information voluntarily provided in forms
- by collecting cookies [see the cookies policy]
6. The Website collects information which was voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to carry out the process of contact handling.
8. The personal data provided on the Website will not be sold or shared with third parties, in line with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
9. The data contained in the form can be accessed by the natural person who entered them. Such person may also modify them and put on hold processing thereof at any time.
11. The Website may have links to other webpages. Such webpages operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by www.castellari.pl. The webpages may have their own privacy policies and regulations which should be read.